AUGUST 19th & OCTOBER 13th
Time to lace up and hit the trails!
We are excited to be hosting two trail races this season. Join us on Sunday, August 19th and Saturday, October 13th for a fun day at our headquarters! Pick from a 5k, 10k or half marathon....something for everyone! The course winds through our beautiful trail system and ends at our headquarters with a party you won't want to miss! The events will feature music all day from The Music Man DJ Service, a beer tent, delicious food and games for the whole family!
All proceeds from the trail races benefit our educational programs. A win for everyone!
Race Day Information!
Saturday, October 13th
- The race starts and ends at the Kennebunkport Conservation Trust headquarters which is located at 57 Gravelly Brook Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
- Registration and bib/t-shirt pick up will open at 7:30 am. Online registration closes on Thursday night (10/11). Day of registration will be available. There will be one line for pre-registered runners and another line for day-of registration.
- There will be field parking for the event. The field parking is also located on Gravelly Brook Road approximately 1/4 mile from our headquarters. A shuttle will be available from 7:30 – 8:45 am. Volunteers will be onsite directing you where to park.
- Parking at our headquarters is reserved for vendors, race staff and emergency vehicles. You may drop runners off at the building and then please proceed to the parking field.
- There will be one mass start for all races (5k, 10, half marathon) at 9 am.
- Water stations will be set up throughout the course.
- We recommend bug spray.
- You may leave gear in the lower level of our headquarters building during the race (backpacks, etc.)
- Awards are scheduled for 11:30 am.
- Following the race, kick back and relax at our headquarters on the Emmons Preserve! There will music all day, a beer tent, food truck and fun for the whole family!
- All runners over 21 get a free beer after the race. Get your cold one by visiting the beer area and showing your bib.
- Review course maps at http://www.kporttrust.org/courses/
We’re looking forward to a great trail race!