Trust In Prelude
Kennebunkport Conservation Trust Headquarters
57 Gravelly Brook Road, Kennebunkport
Sunday, December 4th
11 – 3 pm
Join the Kennebunkport Conservation Trust on Sunday, December 4th for our third Annual Trust In Prelude holiday gathering!
Trust In Prelude will feature an intimate craft fair and children’s activities at our headquarters on the Emmons Preserve. Guests will enjoy Christmas carols by a roaring fire, complimentary refreshments, shopping with local crafters, a cookie and ornament decoration station for the kiddos, and the chance to explore our trails. The fair is free and open to the public.
Craft Fair Vendor Information:
Craft fair tables are available in the great room upstairs and in the function room downstairs. Upstairs spaces are sold out, downstairs booths are $30, available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Based on last year's attendance, we do expect to sell out of vendor spaces. See registration form below to join us as a vendor.
Additional Vendor Information:
· The building will be open at 9 am for set-up.
· Each vendor will be provided with a 6 foot banquet table for their display. The Trust has chairs onsite that are available for your use.
· To maximize parking for fair visitors, vendors will need to move their car to the lower lot by 10:45 am.
· The fair will be promoted on the official prelude website and on their schedules, on facebook, the Trust’s website, through KCT’s membership list, and in the local papers.
· A refreshment area will be set-up with complimentary treats and beverages. The Trust will provide the refreshments, and we also welcome you to contribute by bringing a plate (baked good, cheese/crackers, fruit, etc) or a beverage (cider, juice, bottle of wine, etc.).