Members of the Kennebunkport Conservation Trust drive our organization. They support us financially, steward our lands, share their talents, volunteer their time, and love the places in town that KCT is dedicated to caring for. Our members come in all shapes and sizes, from the one who sends us a nickel taped to an envelope each year, to the one who built the foundation of our endowment. We appreciate each and everyone of you! Join us as a member this year and be part of the KCT family. Any size contribution makes you a member, please give what your budget allows. More importantly, live it and love it, these are your lands! Thanks to all of our members! Together, we can make a difference. Together, we can do great things!
What A Trust Membership Means...
- Receive our Thought of the Week and Looking Back photos
- Offering of members-first ticket sales for Trust events
- Discounted registration prices for our Discovery Days nature-based summer classes
- Free admission to many of our member programs
- Discounts on KCT apparel and giftware
- E-newsletters and announcements
- Know you are making your community a better place
- Be part of the KCT family!
The Kennebunkport Conservation Trust is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Your donation is tax-deductible.